The ASTHO 2019 Annual Meeting and Policy Summit is a unique gathering of state and territorial health officials, federal public health officers, academic leaders, and leading public health nonprofit agencies. We invite you to join us at the Hyatt Regency in Bethesda, Maryland for thought provoking and timely discussions, including:
- Leader to leader roundtables
- Plenary sessions on challenging public health issues
- Policy committee meetings
- Affiliate council meeting
- Alumni society business session
- Ample opportunity to connect with peers and colleagues
One of the many benefits of this meeting is that everyone is sure to leave inspired by the innovative work presented by the states and territories.