Thank you for your patience as ASTHO upgrades our systems to ensure a seamless online experience for all of our members. Over the coming months you’ll see ongoing updates to this page.
July 23, 2021
- To log in - click on the blue "Sign In" button in the top right corner of the page.
- If you have logged on to an ASTHO website in the past (used my.ASTHO or registered for an ASTHO event), on the following page, please follow the instructions to the left to reset your password. We have a new AMS behind the scenes, and while this new system retains your username for my.ASTHO, event registration, and our online learning center, it does not have your previous password (nor would you want it to!)
- If you've never logged in to an ASTHO website before (never used my.ASTHO or registered for an ASTHO event) please follow the instructions on the right side of the page to create a new user account.
- If you're not sure, follow the "I forgot my password" steps on the left side, the system will check to see if you're already in the system.
- Over the coming weeks we will be updating our support documentation and videos to reflect the processes in our new system. In the meantime, if you run in to any issues with resetting your password or accessing the system after resetting your password, please reach out to NAME HERE (with email link)
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Association of State and Territorial Health Officials is the national nonprofit organization representing public health agencies in the United States, the U.S. Territories, and the District of Columbia, and over 100,000 public health professionals these agencies employ.