Here you may quickly access a number of specific resources or begin an advanced search to identify resources that match your specific needs. Each resource, accompanied by their description or function, is listed below.
- State Health Improvement Plans or Opioid Response Plans: Demonstrate how states are addressing the opioid crisis
- State examples: Offer success stories about and lessons learned from implementing strategies that can be emulated
- Brief guides: Provide quick summaries of current evidence-based and evidence-informed practices
- The Opioid Preparedness site: Provides information important to responding to opioid-related issues during disaster situations
- The 2017 President’s Challenge: Centers around public health approaches to preventing substance misuse, addictions, and the related consequences
- Interactive U.S. map: Provides links to state-specific tools and resources, including links to opioid data dashboards
- Funding Entities: A list of federal agencies and non-federal entities with funding opportunities related to opioids.